Actofit Body Fat Analyser Smart Scale with Complete Digital Body composition Monitor including BMI, Skeletal Muscle, Protein, Fat and an AI Health Chatbot
- Measures 15 body composition metrics such as Muscle Mass, Fat, Bone Mass, Protein, Water, etc.
- Best in class Dual-frequency BIA – Increased Accuracy and Reliability over traditional analysis methods
- Graphical analysis -When the smart scale syncs to your app, it converts your stats into trend graphs that help you learn if you are actually getting results
- Wireless syncing – Setup the smart scale using the phones Bluetooth connection, it will then automatically sync your stats when you use it
- Multi-user database – 16 users. Social Media / Email share option. 24-hour support at email@example.com
- Now you can connect the Actofit App via Bluetooth and Sync with other featured fitness apps like Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit & Healthkit Apps
- Get a free 7.5 inch measuring tape, so that you can easily measure the muscle size and feed that information into the Actofit app and track the growth easily.
- Contact Actofit Customer Care number +91 85305 99500 for all your queries related to Actofit Products.
The Best Body Composition Scale
With the Actofit Smart Scale track health vitals and progress over time, as you change your workout and diet habits. With all data at fingertips, compare results over days, weeks, and even months to analyze minute details and see actual progress. Imparting high-end body composition data with unmatched precision makes it the best body analyzer scale. Friends and family can have their stats stored separately with Multi-User Support.
Comprehensive Total Body Composition
The body analysis scale combines
14 different body composition vitals which helps to give a holistic health profile.
Innovative, Precise and brutally Honest
Track some of the essential health parameters like body weight, BMI, BMR, Body fat % & 11 other body composition parameters with the patented Dual frequency BIA Technology. This allows for the scale to have unmatched precision.
Store the Data of your entire family
With the option to store the records for 16 members, your entire family can move ahead in their fitness journey together. Individual progress graphs for each user is recorded and with cloud backed software you don’t have to worry about losing data.
Download the Smartscale App on your smartphone.
Connect it with the Smartscale via Bluetooth.
Create a ‘New User’ within the app.
Step on the Smartscale for a full body composition analysis.
Corresponding stats are recorded and stored upon use.
Advanced technology enables automatic
Syncing of user stats on the next use.
Manage and share historic data logs and graphically analyze your progress over-time after ending each session!
Are you a business working with a large number of clients?
Simplify your work!
A number of leading reports claim that BMI alone is an inaccurate
way to measure one’s body composition and health score.
|Dimensions||31 × 31 × 2.5 cm|
Keeping fit is not just about weight, it is about the overall wellness of your body. I needed a perfect all-round fitness solution so I decided to go in for the Actofit SmartScale and it is now one of my best workout buddies – always pushes me to work harder when I see my hard work paying off on the scale. I used to be a bit sceptical in the beginning and would always measure my body fat using callipers to confirm but the results always matched.
Vikas RathiHead of IT department at Google
Well, to start with, I never recommend my clients to hop on to that weighing scale to check their progress because a manual or a digital analog weighing scale just shows your weight but does not show the exact source of that weight ,that is, whether it’s bodyfat’s weight,water’s weight or muscles gained weight. Before discovering Actofit smartscale I used to go to the hospital once a month for accurate results. I wished for a more economical solution with the same preciseness and Actofit smartscale was the answer!
Neha Bangia Gulati ( thatfitmum)CEO of Slack
Body metrics always fascinated me. I’m very particular when things are about my body. I like to keep a check on everything that I eat and every tiny change in my body , be it a dip in my muscle mass or an increase in my body fat. I noticed long back that progress is visible only when one properly merges analytics with personal goals.