In today’s world, where the mindset of majority of the people is changing from mere survival to that of health consciousness or a healthy lifestyle, there are various trends that have been up and coming to keep up the level of enthusiasm of the people working out day in and day out to maintain good fitness levels and ultimately achieve their fitness goals.
Group training is nothing but a group of people collaboratively working out together to achieve one or the other or a common fitness goal, led by an instructor to monitor and direct the progress of those working out.
Group Training has been receiving an overwhelming response since its inception and still continues to be an upward trend in the fitness industry.
- Motivation - The presence of like-minded fitness fanatics is bound to spike up your motivational levels while working out, making yourself able to go for that one extra rep!
- Exposure - In a group, there is always an availability of a variety of exercises or fitness routines to be performed, exposing yourself to a learning curve, thus mastering every routine.
- Accountability – Working out in a group will always generate a sense of accountability in terms of dedication to achieve the pre-determined set of fitness goals. Never hold back!
- Greater focus – When you are working out in a group, your mind wont be able to wander in other thoughts, since the group members and the instructor will definitely run a tight ship when it comes to workout.
- Gamification – Gamification can be done by keeping scores and maintaining a leaderboard, thus promoting a healthy competition to push the limits of the group members while working out.
- Socialization – Group training provides you with a new platform to meet people with similar interests as yours, making the entire routine a bit more interesting!
- Support – In presence of the group members and the workout trainer, required assistance would always be at hand to overcome the challenges faced during a workout! You can always lend a hand as well!
- Monitoring – Workout routines are always monitored and directed by the instructor when in a group training exercise so that the participants don’t deviate from the method of workouts, eliminating the risk of injuries.
- Economical – A group trainer is always more economically feasible for an individual, rather than to hire a personal trainer.
- Results – Adherence to specific workout routines as per specific fitness goals of the group of people is bound to deliver the designated output!
This has resulted into group training fitness programs attracting more and more participants in the recent past, since “Everything Works Out When Everyone Works Out Together!! ”